Monday, September 1, 2014

September: A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Goal Setting Party

{cough, cough}
What!!!!
Sept-tem-ber

Okay, whoever is playing with the speed of my life would they please STOP.

Hope that you all are preparing for the change of season wherever you may be.
I know it's approaching fall as we have the glorious windows open to air out the house each night.
It feels like football and sewing time to me. :)

As always, Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs  is awesome and make sure to go check her out. 
Even with her busy life Melissa just keeps me on task.  Thank her for me :)

And remember to check everyone else out too.  ALYoF is awesome because of all of YOU.

A Lovely Year of Finishes
~~~

So shall I dare ask where the time has gone?  September?  How can it already be that month?

While I still need to finish the binding from the last two months goals - I actually did touch it this last month.

I need a new goal.  A refresh to focus on something else.
I'm on the road again this month but it doesn't look like as much.

I'm going to set a SEWING goal.

For whatever reason these were on the top of my pile.

Why yes there are perfect blocks on my design wall. I'll zip up one more and then sash and find a great boarder.  These made possible by amazing bee mates a million years ago

Blocks from a bee way, way back.  Orange you glad with some very fun ladies.

I have in mind some sashing and then some more orange (imagine that) for adding to the length of this beauty.  That and so the white isn't straight up against my face.

That's it.  Just the top but more wouldn't be too terrible.
 
~~~

Do share, what's your September goal?

What one item will you choose?

You have two requirements to be entered into the prizes this month.

1. Link-up {on this post} the first 7-days of the month 
Please choose ONE project

and

2. Link-up in the last 7-days of the month 

Only with a completed, successful project.  And yes the same one that you choose earlier in the month.

Add your blog post or flickr photo (with appropriate descriptions) to the linky party below.

Please grab a button or link back to Melissa and I so other people can join in the fun!

**Please note, the linky party is the same here and over at Melissa , so there is no need to enter twice **



~~

 Here is a list of our generous sponsors for September!!

1. 2. Honey, Bunny and Doll – 2 Patterns

Honey, Bunny, and Doll

3. Sew BitterSweet Designs  one pdf pattern

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

4. One pdf pattern from  Sew Sweetness

Sew Sweetness

5. Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns


6. 1 Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to


7. $30.00 credit towards Long Arm Quilting Services
from by Orchid Owl Quilts

250

8. Thread Prize from Aurifil

9. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies - Custom fabric package, 4 yards (worth $20) plus free shipping


10. 11. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet

cloverandviolet

12. PDF Pattern from Katy - The Littlest Thistle

The Littlest Thistle - http://www.the-littlest-thistle.com/

13. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

Project QUILTING

14. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

 Meadow Mist Designs Button


~~~

Happy quilting my dears!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely project to work on, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I l-o-v-e your orange blocks! They are gorgeous, and I can't wait to see how they come together. :-) Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm orange and white... creamsicle. Love your blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}