Monday, November 19, 2012

One seam at a time

I haven't had much time to sew the last few weeks. 

Car traveling w/ crafts all around me! Blanket, scarf, birdie sling, and in the corner a pouch
A little traveling

And it seems like there are just so many other things to do in a day.
Oh such a hard life being held down at lunchtime
Like being held down by my ferocious cat.  Oh the tragedy!

I finally dragged my tired butt into the sewing room and picked out some fabric for a few granny squares.

Oh these were so fast and fun to make.

These are the last bee blocks for me for an unknown time.  Lovely Granny Squares from this tutorial. This {sadly} finishes off my participation in the Bee a {modern} Swapper group.


This poor little girl is tilted so she could keep her pincushion nearby.  We all need one of those. . right!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ogirl76/8197749958/ 

And I grabbed out of my Heather Ross goodies for this beauty!  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/h2ogirl76/8196657367/
I'll be sending these to jmcbroom sometime soon. 



I am linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday ♥


What are did you accomplish this weekend or were you able to wonk on this lovely Monday?



6 comments:

  1. These are on my list of things to try... some time! Cute wee girl with her pin cushion :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your granny squares! Besides my day job, I've been dreaming of the many projects in my future by perusing pinterest and now blogs!! I have so many things I want to make! Cute cat!!! He reminds me of my Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granny squares look great!! I fall more in love with them each time I see another project with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your granny squares. I haven't made any of those yet, but they are definitely in my future. Love the ferocious kitty pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little fussy cut granny squares!!! They are so fun to make. At least your ferocious little kitty isn't attacking your kitting =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these blocks. It's my month in the block swap and this is the block I chose.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}