Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hoopie Love - sent

I sew with an amazing group of ladies over with the Bee a {modern} swapper group.

There is a "bee" part to this group but there is also an open swapper
portion to this as well (open to all awesome swappers! The next swap is in October but you can sign -up now, or as soon as the bee mama's put up the thread.)

Although I shouldn't have I jumped in to the hoopie swap for August.  I couldn't help myself.

I made this beauty.
Finished Hoopie

As a teen I used to draw these flowers on everything.

Even the back is fun!  And doesn't even look like a mess!

Hoopie Back

I threw in this lanyard (and a few other things).  

Best lanyard yet . .

So this is what I sent out for my hoopie love -
I can't wait to share what I get in return.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool idea for a bee, cute hoop :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! You are one talented chick - did you know that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is adorable - tell us how you made the lanyard, I would make one of those.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}