Thursday, July 12, 2012

When it's hot outside you can sew up a storm

Finishing up my Made in Cherry quilt top (go look - it's LOVELY) just was the start of what I accomplished this past weekend.  I can not believe what else I completed.  It was a flurry of sewing and crafting.

~~~

I finished up another quilt top .. I'll be showing that once I can get more photos!

~~~

I also busted out a bee block for the Block Party Bee.

Block Party Bee - July '12

This is the Connect the Dots block from the book - The Modern Quilting Bee Block Party. This was so quick and fun. I'm not sure about window applique.

~~~

I finished another bee block but I'm keeping that under wraps . . until I finish the second one (and I have the time to take a photo of it)

~~~

I busted out a few rows of my knitted blanket. I'll have to take a photo of this soon.

~~~

Next up I'll be working on a toddler quilt! I'm pretty sure I'll be using my Sew.Happy.Quilt QAL blocks. Or something else - too many design plans in my head!

~~~

Oh and I'll be making a quilt of funky clothing ~ Super exciting!

~~~
Phew that's a LOT! Even with just one picture I've been awesome - just trust me.


How about the garden that my fella has successfully keeping alive even with the heat of the summer here. 

2012 Garden

I ♥  that man!




3 comments:

  1. Love that block, but then I'm a sucker for circles!

    Looking forward to seeing your other ideas come to life :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely super awesome! I love the block, I haven't ventured into circles yet...someday. Can't wait to see your funky clothes quilt - that sounds really interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely awesome! I love the circles, I haven't been brave enough to try circles yet, but it is on the list.

    I am intrigued by the funky clothes quilt - can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}