Monday, March 7, 2011

March {Modern 12}

How lucky am I to be part of a few on-line bee's.  I now get mail all the time, the best part it isn't all bills.

For March in my {Modern 12}group, Jeni from In Color Order is the Queen Bee for the Month.

Since I was the Queen Bee last month I'm excited to sew for others for this group.


Jeni choose square in square patchwork blocks using Christina's tutorial!

Here is what I came up with.



Thanks for the grand inspiration.  I adore these colors together.

For what others will come up with check out our flicker group {Modern 12} 

3 comments:

  1. Those colors are great! What a cute block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really surprised at how much I like the colour scheme - I usually stay away from yellow at all costs! You've done a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}